Need support group in Stanwood/Marysville WA

AliciaB
on 3/22/08 5:28 am - AZ
I am coming home this April and will be looking for a support group in the Stanwood/Marysville area. I had my surgery in Scottsdale, Arizona and this is my first time away from my support system. Any suggestions??? Thanks AliciaB
tiggerfan0464
on 3/22/08 1:39 pm - Everett, WA
Alicia, Im in everett. There is a group support at Stevens Hosiptal (in edmonds) the last tuesday of every month. At work we have a group meeting once a month. I am not able to make most of them since my schedule is a bit crazy. With more and more people up north wanting/needing a support group maybe someone can find a place to have one. Make sure when you move up here....you bring some sunshine with you!  :) take care, Kathy
Tulabean
on 3/23/08 2:09 pm - Everett, DC
Thanks for asking this question Alicia, and for the answer, Kathy! I live in Everett, too...am having the surgery done by Dr. Chebli in NorthGate (fingers crossed that I get approval) and will have classes this quarter on Tuesday nights right at that time!  I wonder if anyone else is looking for a meeting in the North end...? I will do some poking around.
Billy Watson
on 4/13/08 3:50 pm
Support Group at the Marysville YMCA: http://www.pacificnutritionwellness.com/node/56 5/1/2008

Time: 7:30-9:00p.m.

Most Active