Down 120

cfidecaro
on 3/21/08 5:00 am - Snohomish, WA
I am down 120 pounds in 8 months...yippe~ Down to a size 14 in regular sizes..again yippe~ Only 45 more to go YEAH!! Discovered why they say no alcohol...1.5 oz's and I was completly bommed! won't be doing that again any time soon. Had a mammogram on the 18th..have to go back...something about calcifications...god I am so scared..All I ever wanted to have a breast reduction...now I find out that I may have bigger problems than I ever realized. What sucks...they can't get me back into the doctor until next week...now I get to be on pins and needles until then. I know I should be focused on the weight loss, but man this really has thrown me for a loop..I will keep all posted.... bye for now Collette

Shelley S.
on 3/21/08 5:13 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That's amazing on your weight loss, congrats!!! Try not to worry too much until they get you back in and see you, could be nothing at all.  I know it's easier said than done, but my prayers will be with you till you find out.

lizzybear
on 3/21/08 5:44 am - Olympia, WA
Wow - congratulations on the weight loss - you're doing awesome!!! I'm sending you best wishes for your tests!  I hope all goes well!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

kittykatzmom
on 3/21/08 9:02 am - Mason co., WA
WOW 120lbs. that is GREAT. keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time. I have calcification in my left shoulder and was told that is is just a calcuim build up no big deal. hopefully that is the same with the breasts.. let us know how your tests come out.

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 3/21/08 1:05 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I ma a drive by poster today..lol   wahoo good for you!!  You are a rock star!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 3/21/08 1:52 pm - Tacoma, WA
WOW!!!!!  You're doing great, Collette!!!    Try not to worry about the mammogram results.  I had my yearly physical a week ago and am scheduled for a mammogram on Tuesday.  The dr. told me not to be surprised if they call me back for a second mammogram.  She said with the weight loss, the breast tissue looks so different in the scans than it did when we had so much more of the tissue!!  Hopefully that's all that's going on with you.  I can understand why it's thrown you for a loop, but try to put it out of your mind until you see the dr.  Thoughts and prayers are with you that it's nothing more than the fact that the mammogram showed stuff they couldn't see the last time!!  Hang in there and keep up the fabulous work on the weight loss!!

~Nancy~

amynicolelynn
on 3/24/08 2:22 am
CONGRATS!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Annie B.
on 3/24/08 8:31 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I thought for sure I had posted here...ugh!  Guess not!  Anyway, congrats on the weight loss! How awesome!!!  I hope to be right there with you at 8 months out! How cool!  You probably feel like a TOTALLY different person than you were before.

I will be praying for your mammogram results - that it is nothing. 

*hugs*  ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active