Thru Thick N' Thin Group News

Susan O.
on 3/20/08 9:12 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
HI Everyone!     Just want to give a little report on the first group meeting. We were small this first time, but had a great time talking, sampling some new products and getting to know each other. Hopefully the flu bugs will be gone by April and everyone will be able to be there! We talked about the importance of "face to face" support groups, and how being accountable to group members (in our personal goals) might be helpful to us.        As for the possibility of changing nights, that will be up in the air for now. My personal schedule is only open on Monday nights, and I chose the 3rd Monday because of the availability of meeting space. I will check into it, and let everyone know before next month's meeting.      I apologize again for STILL not having my "avatar". Hopefully I will get to stand still long enough on Sunday for someone to get a photo I can post.           

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

nancy6
on 3/20/08 10:58 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the update, Susan.  I was so bummed that I couldn't make it to the group on Monday - I totally agree that the face to face groups are so valuable!!  I'm anxious to attend your group next month...  As far as a different day, my only thought was a different Monday would be good because St. Joe's group is on the 3rd Monday.  Mondays are good for me and I will be there in April!  Thanks again!

~Nancy~

Annie B.
on 3/21/08 1:54 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Susan!

I would have loved to have been there, but I overdid it on Saturday...and I'm still hurting .

My only thought...if you change days...please do not do it during the 2nd week of the month - that's when there are already a couple of support groups.  Maybe the first Monday of the month?  But Monday's might work for me...what time are they at again?

~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active