Northwest Washington

mscleo
on 3/19/08 4:40 am - WA
Hi guys,
Does any one live here in the NW area? and if so what do you do for support? Are there any meetings or support groups North of Everett? Thanks in advance for your time!

Be Blessed,
Ms.Cleo
springjulie
on 3/19/08 4:33 pm - WA
How far north are you looking for?  There is a support meeting at Stevens hosp in Edmonds.  I find alot of support here on the web site.  Good luck!
kittykatzmom
on 3/20/08 1:16 pm - Mason co., WA
Stevens hospital is the only one I know of.

~Cindy~

Starting Over
on 3/21/08 1:21 am
Ms Cleo!!! Didn't we go thru this on BAF?lol, there's NOTHING!lol...nothing. Actually, I don't know, north of Everett. But if you're ever in N. Seattle, come meet me at Dr. Chebli's support group!
mscleo
on 3/24/08 4:41 am - WA

I know girl I fiqured just maybe i would reach more people here....lol.....it really does suck not having anything this way....online support is ok...but its nothing like face to face meeting people. Oh well...

Be Blessed,

Ms.Cleo

"He who binds to himself a joy doth the winged life destroy. But he who kisses the joy as it flies lives in Eternity's sunrise."~William Blake

tiggerfan0464
on 3/24/08 12:13 pm - Everett, WA
Miss Cleo, Are you in Everett? Kathy
cheryl D.
on 3/25/08 4:59 pm - bellingham, WA
Used to be 2 kinds in Bellingham.  I think there  is still one.  If you are intrested this far north let me know and I will dig them or it up.
wilkin
on 3/31/08 8:38 am

The support groups I know of meet in: Edmonds, Everett and Arlington.  I live near Stanwood and would love to start a group.  Jen

Kristi H.
on 4/6/08 6:06 am - E Wenatchee, WA
Hi Ms.Cleo, it's nice to see a post from someone else who had their surgery in mexico w/ Dr. Corvala. I am 5 days post-op and feel really great.  When was your surgery? How are you doin? Did i just read that you are using NW Fill Management for your fills? I was recommended to them. How do you like them? I also am looking for support in the area. I live in Wenatchee and only know of one person. Also, i am knew to the OH.com and the forums. Just learning my way around.  So, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. God bless you and i hope to hear from you. Kristi

What ever the LORD brings you to, HE will bring you thru.....
FILL'S  1st 5-30 2cc's   2nd 7-10 4cc's  3rd 9-16 1cc 4th 11-22 1.4cc
Most Active