My friend is looking for a surgeon near Wenatchee

robincgarcia
on 3/18/08 11:35 pm - Katy, TX

Hi!  I'm posting from Texas!  I'm 5 months out from my RNY, but I have a friend who is considering RNY near Wenatchee (sp?).  Can anyone recommend a surgeon?  Please PM me.

Thanks so much!

Robin
in Katy
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 3/19/08 1:24 am - WA
Your friend should check out Greater Columbin Bariatric Surgeons, There office is in Richland WA. (509) 943-0407
lanearing
on 3/19/08 7:18 am - Richland, WA

Hi, I just had my surgery on March 7, 2007 and I went through the Greater Columbian Bariatric Center it is located a few blocks from my house.  Dr. Fox's office is full of friendly, caring helpful people and Dr. Fox is a sweetie. They did an excellent job and everything went really smooth for me.

VickiStevens
on 3/23/08 1:19 am - Tacoma, WA

Your friend has many options.  As several folks mentioned, their is a surgeon in Richland which is about 120 miles southeast of Wenatchee. Your friend can also come west of the mountains to the Seattle area.  There are many surgeons in Seattle, Everett and Federal Way.  It is only about 30 miles further than going to Richland, depending on what surgery she is looking for, the amount of experience she wants in her surgeon, etc., it might be worth it to drive the few extra miles.   One consideration is that coming to the Seattle area, she would have to cross the mountains - not always easy in the winter.  Of course, if she heads to Richland there is likely to be imclement weather also, just no mountain pass.

Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Most Active