Check out my pics on my profile

tiggerfan0464
on 3/16/08 2:39 pm - Everett, WA
I know I am only 6 weeks out and about 25 pounds down...but I thought i would post some pics of me. I am going to try to update about once a month or every other month. thanks for looking, Kathy
nancy6
on 3/17/08 12:57 am - Tacoma, WA
You look great, Kathy!!!  I'm so glad you posted pictures and I think there's a very noticeable change in you!!  Those 25 pounds have made a big difference!    I agree that it's good to update the pics every month or two.  I take pictures every month and it's helped me to be able to look back over them since it's hard to see the changes in myself!  I hope you'll find the same thing.  Keep up the great work!!

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 3/17/08 12:58 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You are doing an awesome job!!!

Annie B.
on 3/17/08 1:43 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Kathy~ You are doing GREAT!!!  I plan to update pictures soon too...I want to compare for myself.  My husband says he can already see a difference and I want to see it too. ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Helen_Anne
on 3/17/08 5:27 am - Bremerton, WA

Kathy... What  a difference 25 pounds makes.... Congrats on your weightloss!

Helen

tiggerfan0464
on 3/17/08 1:18 pm - Everett, WA
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I really appricate it! Kathy
kit_n_fish
on 3/17/08 4:27 pm - KENT, WA
Hey you :)..You look amazing!  Good for you Kathy...Isn't it just awesome that we are able tp make this choice to better our health and looking good in the process is just an added bonus!  Fun times ahead!  I plan on posting some updated ones as well.  I hope you are getting along great at work. ttyl? teresa...

amynicolelynn
on 3/18/08 3:02 pm
Looking good girlfriend!!!
Most Active