I made it home Friday!

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/08 5:37 am - Fort Lewis, WA
Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I am doing fine.  I had my surgery on Wednesday and they let me go home by 10:30 am Friday.  I feel like I am doing really well. Not so much pain just in the port area. It feels really tender and soar.   I am trying to get my protein in and drinking plenty of water.  As far as my foot goes it's not so bad.  I go see the foot docotor on Thursday and then he will let me know if I will be getting a cast or not.  I get my drain out on Friday.  Well I guess I better get back to resting!  I will try to check in as much as possible. Michelle D.
lizzybear
on 3/15/08 9:45 am - Olympia, WA
Congratulations on your surgery.  I'm glad you're feeling good already!  Keep sipping away and getting those fluids in.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

jillianD
on 3/15/08 11:16 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Congrats Michelle we were wondering how you were!!  Take care of yourself and keep sippin!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 3/15/08 11:59 am - Mason co., WA
congrats,  glad to hear everything went as planned,  now get the foot taken care of.

~Cindy~

Hannasmom
on 3/15/08 1:46 pm - WI
Hey Michelle, it's Alli, I'm so glad your surgery went well.  I wanted to come see you but I'm stuck out at my parents.  I'm getting my port out Monday, WOOHOO, and so I'll be around post then.  Let me know how you're doing and now we can keep in touch once we move!  YAY, WE DID IT!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/16/08 8:45 am - Fort Lewis, WA
Alli, I am so glad that you made it to the board! I am so glad you are feeling well. I am doing great myself.  I don't mind the liquid diet. But can't stand the protein and the stool softner.  The stool softner they have me squeezing out the medicine into my mouth, taste is aweful makes me want to puke..lol.  Overall the pain is not so bad and I am doing good.   Michelle D.
springjulie
on 3/15/08 2:44 pm - WA
Glad to hear that your pain is not that bad.  Did you get a scooter?  Hope your dr's apts go good for you take care of yourself
nancy6
on 3/15/08 3:11 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Michelle - so glad to hear your surgery went so well and that you are home and doing good.  You've been through a lot with that foot just a day or two before your surgery!!  Just take care of yourself and sip tha****er and move as much as you can.  Good luck this week with all the appointments!!  I'll be thinking of you....

~Nancy~

Annie B.
on 3/17/08 1:57 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Michelle~ Glad to know everything went well!  Try to get lots of rest! And sip sip sip!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

amynicolelynn
on 3/18/08 3:06 pm

I am glad you are doing good! I hope your foot feel's better soon!

Most Active