Food getting stuck!

amynicolelynn
on 3/15/08 9:37 am
Hey everyine, I just wanted to let everyone know about papaya enzime chewable tablets. (if you did'nt already know.) It helps disolve food so if you have food get stuck (wich is soo uncomfortable) you just chew 1 or 2 of them and they help with wonders. My mom and sister are 3 years out now, and they told me about them, and I now carry them in my purse. You can find them in the suplement isle, and they taste super yummy
jillianD
on 3/15/08 11:12 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I might have to get some of those.  Seems like a lot of things are very uncomfortable for me these days.  I know the fish I had the other night was, ugh and the chicken salad last night. 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

amynicolelynn
on 3/15/08 6:10 pm
Yeah they are seriously the bomb!! My sister and mom had heard of them from there doctor. I had never heard of them either, but let me tell you now that I have them i feel like I can't live without them. Not to mention that they are super tasty. Its kinda like a sweet treat!! P.S they have them at walmart or any other vitamin store
grandmabev47
on 3/15/08 11:31 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
I need them where do you get them the papaya chewable ? thanks Bev

amynicolelynn
on 3/15/08 6:07 pm
You can get them just about anywhere, but I am almost positive Walmart has them. They are seriously a lifesaver!!
springjulie
on 3/15/08 2:43 pm - WA
Good tip thanks never had heard of those 
nancy6
on 3/15/08 3:09 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the great tip!  I should pick some up for "just in case"...  Thanks again!!

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 3/16/08 6:56 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks for the tip!

Most Active