How is all our new post-ops doing??? Jill, Bev, Shelly, Annie etc...

jillianD
on 3/14/08 11:03 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

I didn't make you throw up did I???    Yep Bev you have to take the stool softener belive me there is still poop there. lol  Pain killers make you constiapated. Or I drank some of that plumsmart light juice 4oz for a couple of days.  That worked for me cause I heaved the stool softener.  That is what I did, not on program I know,  you choose what works best for you.

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

grandmabev47
on 3/14/08 10:53 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Oh yea I'm down to 300 lbs lost about 13 pds.....yea Bev

Annie B.
on 3/14/08 11:21 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Woo-hoo! Way to go Bev!!   I have found cheese doesn't bother me at all...so I at least feel like I'm getting some protein.  Today I ate a thinly sliced piece of Provalone cheese (slowly and well chewed of course).  Went down well...and satisfied me.  I am SO SO SO happy that cheese is still my friend...I have always loved it - and it has protein lol. Just be careful with the refried beans...I don't want you getting sick on me!  And I was told I was rushing it with the beans - but if my tummy accepts it and holds it, then I am happy.  And don't refried beans have protein in them too? lol... glad to hear from you, bev!! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active