Update on Melissa...

nancy6
on 3/13/08 1:02 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Everyone - I saw Melissa this afternoon and she is doing great!  I got there about 5:00 and she was up and walking when I arrived.  She isn't having a lot of pain, but was bothered quite a bit by the gas...  She looked good and Dr. Oh told her and her husband that the surgery went very well.  She was pretty anxious and emotional this morning before her surgery, but was doing much better this afternoon.  I know she has her laptop with her so hard to say if she'll get on line before she goes home or not.  She could be discharged as early as tomorrow...  Anyway, all went well and she is doing fine!!

~Nancy~

heyheyhey
on 3/13/08 1:05 pm - WA

Good!!  She is in my thoughts!  I can understand the emotion before the surgery!

jillianD
on 3/13/08 1:55 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yea!! I am so glad to hear that she is doing well!!  If you talk to her again tell her I said hi. 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Brandy L.
on 3/13/08 2:03 pm - Baudour , Belgium
That is soo awesome to hear that she is doing well. Good to hear that! My first day I had a really rough time coming out of the amnesia and was just sooo tired..but after a few hours was up and moving.   She has been such a huge supporter for all of us ...and I can't wait for her to be back on the board and sharing her experience and her progresses with us all! Way to go Melissa, and welcome to the losers bench! Brandy L.

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

eclin49
on 3/13/08 10:05 pm - Yelm, WA
Hooray!!!!!

apossek
on 3/14/08 1:24 am - Kirkland, WA
I am happy that she is doing good

S Andrews
on 3/14/08 1:54 am - eatonville, WA
I'm so glad shes doing well. I know she was so worried.  I've heard so many wonderful things about Dr Oh so I knew she was in good hands.
Annie B.
on 3/14/08 11:34 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Nancy, Thank you for the update!   ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active