Saturday?????

kittykatzmom
on 3/11/08 3:32 am - Mason co., WA
Is there gonna together this Sat.?? I plan on being there if there is one,  Denny's or library??

~Cindy~

cfidecaro
on 3/11/08 11:55 pm - Snohomish, WA
I will not be able to attend for the next month or so...Damn I hate working two jobs...seems the only time I used to have was Saturdays and now I don't even have that...Please keep me in the loop about future meetings as I find I need all your support Collette

Helen_Anne
on 3/12/08 5:23 am - Bremerton, WA

I would like to come... just need directions or address... and of course the time we are meeting. 

Helen

Helen_Anne
on 3/13/08 3:19 am - Bremerton, WA
What time are we meeting?  I am so excited!!!   I think I have been to that dennys...   I am busy until 10am in Northgate...then I am free hang out with everyone Helen
Annie B.
on 3/13/08 3:46 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I'd love to be there on Saturday to see you guys...does anyone want me to see if we can get the library?   Or do you guys just want to do it at Denny's?  2pm?

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 3/13/08 7:36 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ok so Sat 2pm at Dennys??  I hope this work's for everyone!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

jillianD
on 3/11/08 7:33 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Umm sounds good to me!!( I like Dennys)  If I can't eat it I can at least smell it!! LOL

S Andrews
on 3/12/08 10:39 am - eatonville, WA
Cyndy, I saw that you are having RNY with Dr. Rush. What do you think of him?? I have an appointment out at Madigan to talk to him about a revision but I don't know anything about him. Does he have a site here on OH with information or is there a place I can go? I t hought I had read that someone had mentioned there was  somewhere  I could read up. Thanks Sharon
jillianD
on 3/12/08 12:32 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Sharon, If you look under Cindys pic you will see Rush's name in blue.  Click on it and you will go to a page with patient reviews.   Hope that helps!

kittykatzmom
on 3/13/08 1:41 am - Mason co., WA
Hi Sharon,   My DH and I met with Dr. Rush and we both reaaly like him (so far) I was told he is a great surgeon with poor bedside manner. I nerver got that feeling at all. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease with what was gonna take place. The only thing I could find on him, when I googles his name was an article about him going on a mission to start up a hospital in the jungle, and perform s couple of minor surgeries. I also met with one of his interns andI liked him also so, (sorry don't remember his name), Iwas also told that he goesn't make visits after surgeries, so I asked about that and he gave me a diffenate yes, that he does along with speaking to who ever is waiting there for you.  Everyone has a different opinion so when you meet with him you may feel differently than I did. Good Luck,

~Cindy~

Most Active