Ouchie!!

Annie B.
on 3/13/08 3:54 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey!  Sorry you're hurting!  I'm still having pains - I notice if I go for a walk that's too long or overdo it somehow, I start hurting more.  What time are you going in on Friday...my appt is at 9am...maybe I'll see you there?

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 3/13/08 7:33 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey Annie how are you??  I am much better today so I cancelled my appt I figured out I must have overdone it somehow ( could have been running up stairs) pain is almost gone today so I figured I would let my slot go incase someone else needs it.   I wish I could see you though are you comming to dennys sat?  I sure hope so and I can give you a ride if you need it. Take care!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

amynicolelynn
on 3/15/08 6:19 pm
OMG! Left side pain was my bigest complaint!! I went back to the doc 3 times because I thought something was wrong with me. They told me that the left side is where they use the biggest tools so the muscle is stretched the most. They said some people have the pain, and some don't. Well I am now 6 weeks out and it is gone, yay! I do have some tightness sometimes, but for the most part its all gone.  I hope you are doing better now, and hopefully it will be gone soon!
Most Active