Brandy checking in

Brandy L.
on 3/10/08 3:35 am - Baudour , Belgium

Well I made it home last night around 4:30 or so. But after that it got really rough. I started having really bad gas pains before I left the hospital...and I wasn't able to pass them. Finally I was so bloated my body finally made me through up. After throwing up 3 times I was hurting but feeling much better. Last night was pretty good just hard to get comfortable on my couch.

But for the most part  I am up and doing pretty good.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

kittykatzmom
on 3/10/08 4:44 am - Mason co., WA
Glad to know your home and starting to feel better. Gas pains are a bi*ch, make sure u get those fluids in, and rest is wonderful post op.

~Cindy~

heyheyhey
on 3/10/08 5:25 am - WA
Glad you are home and things are going well.  Gas pains suck!
springjulie
on 3/10/08 6:09 am - WA
Brandy glad that you are home-I had really bad gas pains to and sucked on gas x strips they sure helped.
amynicolelynn
on 3/10/08 6:26 am
I am so glad to hear you are home, and doing good! Keep up the good work!
jillianD
on 3/10/08 6:42 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yep, Gas X strips.  You'll need em over the next few days!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

cfidecaro
on 3/10/08 7:42 am - Snohomish, WA

Hi Brandy So glad you are home...I know all about the gas...it passes (LOL) after a few days...just keep the big picture in focus and you will do great....looking forward to reading about your progress...

Collette

nancy6
on 3/10/08 12:29 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hang in there, Brandy!  It will get better...  Glad to hear you are home and doing as well as you are.  Keep on sipping tha****er and walking when you can and you'll do good.  Take care and keep us posted when you feel up to it!

~Nancy~

Most Active