Leaving washington

Terri Z.
on 3/9/08 12:10 am - Las Vegas, NV
Wow, can't believe that on the 12th it will have been 5 weeks since my TT/hernia surgery. I still have an opening in my incision, its about 3 inches below my belly button and its healing slowly. I still pack it twice a day, it still grosses me out. I call it my second belly button, and when I am in a fun mood I say I ripped myself a new butt hole. Ok I know its gross but gotta keep myself in a up mood ya know. My wonderful hubby is flying in on the 14th and we are leaving early morning the 15th back to Vegas. I have one more follow up on the 14th and and I will let the doc know that I am leaving; I am gonna ask him for another binder for the trip, gonna need it still I think.   I am sad that I didn't get to meet you all and I so pray that each and every one of you will be happy and healthy and reach your goals. I pray that you all will keep each other in your life and that you all become close friends. Never judge anyone, always say a kind word and always smile, tell every one how much they mean to you and always keep them close to you. You all have been strong with what you have gone through. You will stay strong with what you will go through. I will keep coming back to here to say hi and to see how every one is doing. If there is anyone that would like to ask me questions or just want to talk I am here. I send you my hugs and may God keep you all safe. Don't forget to get your water in and walk, walk, walk. Hugs Terri
jillianD
on 3/9/08 1:48 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Awww Terri I am sorry I never got to meet you either!  But as much as you like being here with your grandchild I am sure you are ready to go home too.  Please keep coming here we have all gotten to know and like you and will miss your support.  I am going to add you as a friend so I can PM you once in a while.  And you never know maybe several of us will get wild in the future and decide to take a trip to sin city and we can meet you then! I hope that you heal quickly and have a uneventful flight!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 3/9/08 3:58 am - Mason co., WA
I concur with Jill, And a trip to vegas sounds awesome,  I don't post as much as others but it's been fun keeping tabs on you. and folloiwing you thru the surgery. I hope you continue to heal well and your gonna have to post up dated pics.

~Cindy~

springjulie
on 3/10/08 6:46 am - WA
AHHHH Terri I am going to miss your humor and positive ray of light.  You have made me laugh out loud at some of your post.  Please check in with us and who knows maybe we might come down and see you and have fun in Vegas-have never been there.  Take care and have a safe flight home.
Most Active