Gig Harbor Summer Get together update

Kattin
on 3/8/08 1:59 am - WA
Ok, a few questions, than I can figure things out better. 1. Just us? 2. Families? 3. If just us, do you want downtown so you can tour waterfront and shops?      Have box lunches? We have a Panera bakery/cafe shop and they do a nice boxed lunch.      You can look on internet for their menu. They do salads, soups, sandwiches, and the do a 1/2 sandwich special. 4. If it's families we have Kopachuck park, can check it out on internet. It's a first come get the picnic tables, but I can get there early. Everyone can bring a dish to share and we can bbq if you want. We have portable gas grill and if others have one, please bring. 5. July or Aug. and what weekend? Sat. or a Sun.? I'll get maps and info. on Gig Harbor, and later can get your addresses and mail these out to you. Ok, think that's it for now. Let me know, ok? Take care, Kathy
Kathy
Proximal Rny Mar. 8th 2007 Dr Oh
Pre Surg. 239,lowest 135 current 162 ,goal 145
5ft 2 in 

kittykatzmom
on 3/8/08 3:20 am - Mason co., WA
I think a family picnic is a great idea, everyone bring there favorite wls friendly dish along with recipe, along with there own chioce for bbq, (ie:hamburger, ribs, steak)and there own drinks. andy weekend day is fine with me as long as I have advance notice.

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 3/8/08 8:54 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oh sounds fun.  I'm with Cindy lets do family style and our own recipies with cards to share.  Pretty much anytime is good for me.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

grandmabev47
on 3/8/08 2:11 pm - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Dear  Jill, Brandy called earlier  as ask that I would send you her phone at the hospital,,,it 1-253-968-1106 she sounded good her mom came in and she  was really happy.....today I was upo all day in the chair and got some yogurt down and it stayed....hurray.....still basically on liquids...take care..... Bev

springjulie
on 3/10/08 6:50 am - WA

I am for a family bbq-I dont really have anything planned so whatever is decided is fine by me.  I prefer a Sat for a day that way possible can stay at a hotel for the night.  For me it is worth the drive to be able to meet everyone.  Just let me know. 

Most Active