Hi all! Annie, Brandy, Bev and Shelly update.

jillianD
on 3/7/08 10:32 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there everyone.  Just a quickie to let you all know that Annie is back in the hosp tonight, she went to the ER yesterday eve and has some infection at the drain site so they admitted her.  Did a cat scan and there is no infection in the abdominal cavity thats good!  She is expecting to go home tomorrow or the next day so say a quick prayer that she heals quickly! I've herd from Shelly, she doing well and feel a million times better. I also talked to Brandy a few min ago and she sounded good.  Her surgery went well and she is needing very little pain medicine to get by. As far as Bev goes from what I can gather she is having a hard time keepin things down. I don't know anything else.  As soon as I find out more I will let you know. Ok yall there is your 411  LOL
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 3/7/08 10:36 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks so much, Jill!!  Great to hear how they're all doing, but so sorry to hear Annie is back in the hospital.  Thank goodness the infection isn't in the abdominal cavity.  Definitely will send a prayer up on her behalf. Glad to hear Shelley and Brandy are doing well, too.  I'm sure Bev will be feeling better soon...  Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers, too!!

~Nancy~

Helen_Anne
on 3/7/08 10:54 am - Bremerton, WA
Thank you Jill for the update... I have been so worried about all of them... I will keep them all in my prayers. Helen
S Andrews
on 3/7/08 12:02 pm - eatonville, WA
My thoughts and prayers go out to each of them wishing them a healthy and speedy recovery as they  sit on that losers bench HUGS! Sharon
kittykatzmom
on 3/7/08 12:25 pm - Mason co., WA
Thank you Jill for the update, I was worried since none of them have updated. Glad to know the Shelly and Brandy are doing ok and my thoughts and prayers go out to Annie and Bev. I sure hope they start feeling better.  Your 411 is appreicated.

~Cindy~

cfidecaro
on 3/7/08 12:27 pm - Snohomish, WA
Hi Jill Thanks you SOOOOOOOOOO much for the update..was getting really worried about all... Collette

springjulie
on 3/8/08 8:53 am - WA
Thanks Jill for the updates.  I was getting so worried.  Please pass along some hugs and love to all of them.
Most Active