SURGERY TOMORROW at 9 a.m !!!

Brandy L.
on 3/6/08 6:59 am - Baudour , Belgium
My surgery is scheduled for 9 AM .... wow... OMG....less than 18 hours away.  I would love to see anyone who wants to visit. Since I won't have my husband there beside. I love you guys. Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

nancy6
on 3/6/08 7:22 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Brandy - You're down to the final countdown...that's terrific!!!  Sorry that your husband can't be there, but just keep up the positive attitude and I know you'll do great!  My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow and I look forward to getting an update on you after your surgery.  Take care and remember to walk, walk, walk and sip, sip, sip when they get you back to your room! 

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 3/6/08 8:29 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi there Brandy. I will try and come to see you but I have a really bad cold, so if its not better I won't come.  Don't want to make you sick!!  I'll pm you my phone # though if you want it, you can always call me.  Don't worry to much about hubby not being there, you will be sleeping a lot anyhow I know I was.  I pretty much made mine go home cause I didn't like him sitting around.  LOL  I was grouchy. You will do great!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

springjulie
on 3/6/08 11:33 am - WA
Brandy congrats and I am so excited for you.  Good luck and walk, walk, walk, sip sip sip
Helen_Anne
on 3/6/08 12:33 pm - Bremerton, WA
Brandy... I am so excited for you!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Helen
S Andrews
on 3/6/08 2:13 pm - eatonville, WA
Congragulations Brandy!  Wishing you the very best as you will in all our toughts and prayers tomorrow. Be compliant and do everyting the tell you do and you'll do great! Sharon
heyheyhey
on 3/7/08 6:40 am - WA
I hope everything went great!!!
amynicolelynn
on 3/7/08 2:09 pm
I hope you are doing good! You will soon be a loser like the rest of us!
Most Active