Update on Shelley and Grandma Bev

Brandy L.
on 3/4/08 7:03 am - Baudour , Belgium
Hi all. Shelley made it out of surgery just fine and already in her room. She looks amazing! She is in room 779 , bed #1. She had just gotten to her room when I was visiting Beverly. She was talking and actually looked great! Beverely has been moved to room 763 (I believe that's the number). Her last name is Martin and she is doing great today also. She has been sipping and walking. She will be headed home tomorrow. Ok...so that's the update for now. Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

jillianD
on 3/4/08 8:45 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yep I saw them too. Shelly is up and doing fine, and Bev is right back to her sassy self!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 3/4/08 8:51 am - Mason co., WA
Thanks Brandy and Jill, for keeping us all udated on the surgeries. Glad to know all is well,  I wish I lived closer so I could pop in and say hi to them as well, oh well they are in my thoughts.

~Cindy~

nancy6
on 3/4/08 9:22 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks so much for the update on Shelley and Bev.  It's really nice to hear how they are doing...  Give them my best if you are up to the hospital again and see them before they are discharged.  And your day is almost here!!    Hang in there!!

~Nancy~

springjulie
on 3/4/08 10:25 am - WA
Brandy and Jill thanks for the updates.  It is great that they are doing well.  Give them hugs from me and hopefully we will talk to them soon.
Most Active