Got my check in time

Shelley S.
on 3/3/08 7:07 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I get to be there at 6:30am!  Woohoo I am glad to be going in early, means I will be done early and can walk a few times before bed time.

Helen_Anne
on 3/3/08 7:23 am - Bremerton, WA
Shelly... Congrats!!! I think early is good....  My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow! Helen
jillianD
on 3/3/08 7:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yea!  You will probably be the first surgery of the day!!   I will try and be up to see you that afternoon!  Will your hubby or daughter be answering your phone??
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Brandy L.
on 3/3/08 8:37 am - Baudour , Belgium
Shelley...what's your last name so I can find you when I am up there on Wednesday. That is the day I am doing my pre-op. See you on the losers bench. Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

S Andrews
on 3/3/08 9:38 am - eatonville, WA
Wishing you the very best- you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. And yeah- early is GOOD!!! Sharon
kittykatzmom
on 3/3/08 9:38 am - Mason co., WA

the earlier the better I think, espec. since you can not have anything to eat or drink. you will do awesome. I will be sending good vibes your way . thoughts and prayers are with you also.

~Cindy~

Fran575
on 3/3/08 10:40 am - Tacoma, WA

I am so pleased for you! May all go well with you before, during and especially after. I hope you have a "angel" to keep everyone informed. I will be watching for updates on you.   Hugs, Fran  

springjulie
on 3/3/08 11:00 am - WA

Shelly how exciting!  My thoughts are with you!  You will do great.  Good luck and skinny thoughts.

Shelley S.
on 3/3/08 11:20 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks everyone!! Last name is Stringer and I am very excited about being in so early, that way I can be up and walking early in the day and done before most are getting started.  And, it gives me less time to dwell on it too  lol I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers, they mean a lot.  You guys are really like a second family to me and I am SO glad I found this site and the wonderful friends I have made because of it. Love you guys!

Kattin
on 3/3/08 11:20 am - WA
You'll be in my prayers, but you'll do fine. Just think what you'll like on the beach next summer, or maybe this summer. You're younger than me and will probably lose faster. I'll be jealous, but so pleased for you if you do.  Children Playing  Sunny Keep us up to date on how you're doing. Take care, Kathy
Kathy
Proximal Rny Mar. 8th 2007 Dr Oh
Pre Surg. 239,lowest 135 current 162 ,goal 145
5ft 2 in 

Most Active