almost there

kittykatzmom
on 3/3/08 10:33 am - Mason co., WA
I'm getting there.... Had my psyche eval. and labs drawn today, (8 vials), psych. said everything looked great an could see no reason not to go ahead with the surgery.   YIPPEEEEE. , I see my pcm on Fri. and meet with Dr. Rush on Monday and hopefully will get my new birthdate.  things are starting to mover right along and hopefully I will be on the losers bench real soon with all you other losers.

~Cindy~

springjulie
on 3/3/08 11:02 am - WA
WOOHOO there are alot of us getting done real soon- congrats on getting your approvals.  Hopefully will have a date soon and can join the "losers"  we will be happy to have you on our team.
Shelley S.
on 3/3/08 11:16 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That's fantastic!! I can't wait to hear when y our new birthday is!!

jillianD
on 3/3/08 1:13 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wheee Cindy!!  Things are moving right along there is no stopping you now!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 3/3/08 1:30 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Cindy - I'm so happy and excited for you!!  I know it's seemed like a very long road, but you're getting to the end...at least the end of this part!  But it will be the beginning of a new life soon...  That's great that they psych eval went well.  Gosh, I can't believe how many of our Washington gals are having surgery this week - that loser's bench is just gonna have to get a little longer!!  Keep us posted on how things go on Friday and Monday.

~Nancy~

Most Active