Vitamin and protein location in Olympia?????

Brandy L.
on 3/3/08 8:39 am, edited 3/3/08 8:39 am - Baudour , Belgium
Someone was telling me of a place in Olympia that I could get my protein and syrups and such. Does anyone know the name of the business? I can't remember!!! Thanks, Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

jillianD
on 3/3/08 9:06 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Are you talking about the vitamin shoppe??  They have a lot of things there but no syrups as far as I know.  Its on the westside off of cooper point rd.  If you want detailed directions let me know. As far a syrups goes, cash and carry has the best selection
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

S Andrews
on 3/3/08 9:25 am - eatonville, WA
Super Supplements carries a great protein by Jay Robb. He has protein bars and whey protein drinks that are excellant. If your looking for a great protein to mix in things you can go online and order Unjury protein. I use that in all my hot drinks- you can add to soups, drinks or whatever and its a great protein also. Good luck! Sharon www.unjury.com www.jayrobb.com
nancy6
on 3/3/08 1:43 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Brandy - I don't know the Oly area, but if you have a Cash & Carry Store (I think it's United Grocers or something like that) - they have the SF flavored syrups at a very reasonable price as well as a huge selection.  It's set up like a wholesale place, but anyone can shop there and you can buy in the quantity you want.  There's one at 6208 Tacoma Mall Blvd. and I think there's one at 112th & Pacific Ave. (both in Tacoma), but I don't think there's one in Olympia.  Good luck in your search!!

~Nancy~

Susan O.
on 3/4/08 6:46 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Brandy,     Sorry I don't know Olympia, but I would suggest www.vitalady.com. You can order samples so you aren't stuck with a whole bunch if your taste buds change after surgery. She is located near Puyallup, so you can go and taste test, but with gas prices, and your new "updated" surgery schedule, you can probably do as well paying the postage, and the order will come quickly. Good Luck!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 3/4/08 8:15 am - WA
Brandy you can taste some different protein drinks at our support group meeting 11th. in Auburn at 6:30pm, we are also be exchanging recipes and clothes! Give me a call for directions. Merrilou (253) 939-8865
Brandy L.
on 3/4/08 3:11 pm - Baudour , Belgium
I will only be 4 days post op so I probably won't be up for driving up there or it would be a great idea!!! I hope I can make another one soon. brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

lizzybear
on 3/5/08 12:33 pm - Olympia, WA
There is a Cash & Carry in Lacey - they have lots of different sugar-free espresso syrups.  They're on Fones Road - across from the little strip mall that has a Shari's, ROSS, Sizzler.  Anyone can shop there - I get stuff there all the time.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active