OMG!! My surgery was moved up to this FRIDAY!!!

nancy6
on 3/3/08 6:43 am - Tacoma, WA
Woohoo - that's great news!!!!  And don't freak out about the house or shopping - you'll do just fine.  As Shelley said, you won't be eating much when you get home from surgery...  The main thing will be getting the vitamins and protein in when you are told to start on that.  Until then it will be the liquids - at least it was for me...and mostly water. Wishing you all the best on Friday - positive thoughts and vibes will be going out your way...

~Nancy~

Brandy L.
on 3/3/08 7:09 am - Baudour , Belgium
THANK YOU TO everyone for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers. You guys have really helped calm my nerves. I have already made arrangements with my friend to keep my daughter of the weekend and with the daycare for Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. I am in the process of getting my dog boarded for a week, and trying to finish cleaning the house and doing laundry.  I need to get some more Water. Does anyone use Culligan? I really love the taste of the water...lol... Ok...gotta finish making phone calls. Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

jillianD
on 3/3/08 7:44 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yahoo for you Brandy!!  I am very excited for you although will all of you gone this week the boards are sure gonna be quiet!  LOL Takw care and have fun freakin!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

springjulie
on 3/3/08 11:07 am - WA
Brandy- I am so excited for you.  The only other thing that I will say to get is gas x strips.  They have been a life savor for me.  You are going to do great.   Congrats and think thin.  Soon will be in the losers club! Julie
Most Active