OMG!! My surgery was moved up to this FRIDAY!!!

Brandy L.
on 3/3/08 1:07 am - Baudour , Belgium
OMG!!! I am freaking out... I just got a call from the surgery clinic and they moved my surgery up to this FRIDAY!!!!  My surgery was orginally scheduled for March 31st.... (I was kinda looking forward to being in the hospital on April fools day...lol) But now I am freaking out... I have to redo my entire grocery list now and I hope I have everything I need. I gotta get some more protein and make sure I have the vitamins and supplements I need. wow... I am going to go finish freaking out!!!! Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 3/3/08 1:16 am - Ft Lewis, WA
OMG that's awesome girl!!!  Dont worry a lot about the grocery list, I think most people have a hard time getting all their protein in at first.  What I got was some protein packs to go from GNC, and at the grocery store I got some chicken broth, some sugar free jello, sugar free popcicles, then for later some sugar free pudding, instant mashed potatoes and refried beans. I found my liquid multivitamins at walmart, but got my b12 (the tabs that melt in your mouth) at super supplements and I found some of the calcium creamy bites at Rite Aid.  I have been reading though that the vitamin shop in Olympia seems to have a lot of good stuff all in one place, even the protein 2 go paks. I'm excited for you girl, your day will be here before you know it!

Brandy L.
on 3/3/08 1:24 am - Baudour , Belgium

Your post has been the most helpful so far! I forgot about SF popsicles...but guess I better by some extra ones because no way my daughter is going to let me eat one without giving her one...lol Thank you for the wonderful advice.  I gotta get my house cleaned...carpets cleaned...finish laundry... I thought I had 4 weeks to do it all...lol....Boy was I wrong.

Suzanne_G
on 3/3/08 3:04 am - Spokane Valley, WA

How exciting for you!!   Good luck (take pictures.. take measurements!)

cfidecaro
on 3/3/08 3:17 am - Snohomish, WA
That's great news..I know that your are freakin' but just think..summer is just around the corner and you will be that much lighter to enjoy it!  I am so excited for you! Collette
kittykatzmom
on 3/3/08 4:22 am - Mason co., WA
YEA  Brandy..... I am sooo happy for you, your gonna do awesome,  Hey maybe I will get your cancelled date , then I too can say I'm having surgery this month. I saw your other post, I've never heard or Dr. Martin he must be new. I will keep you in my thoughts, boy this is a busy week for oh'ers.

~Cindy~

Brandy L.
on 3/3/08 4:34 am - Baudour , Belgium
Did they ask you if you wanted to be on the short call list? When they asked I was like YES!!! and it apparently is working! because they called me at 7:45 am this morning. So yeah... I am soo excited. I go in on Wednesday for pre-op testing and talk with the surgeon. YEAH!!! Thanks for the happy thoughts. And I hope you get your surgery bumped up too!!!

Kattin
on 3/3/08 6:33 am - WA
Oh how exciting for you!! It was a year ago on Mar. 8th I had mine. You be so pleased by Aug. at the difference and can strut the beach. Sandy Beach  Sandy Beach  That's sugar free drink in glass. LOL Take a peek at my pics. I'm older and I'm short, but you can kinda get a idea. Keep us up to date. Oh, and don't forget chapstick, and comfy travel home clothes. Take care, Kathy
Kathy
Proximal Rny Mar. 8th 2007 Dr Oh
Pre Surg. 239,lowest 135 current 162 ,goal 145
5ft 2 in 

(deactivated member)
on 3/4/08 1:20 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Brandy, Congratulations! I bet your really excited! I go Wednesday moring for my pre-op stuff also.  Maybe I will see  you there.  I have to be there at 8:30! Michelle D.
Brandy L.
on 3/4/08 3:04 pm - Baudour , Belgium
Hey Michelle, Unfortunately...with them scheduing me so quickly last minute... I don't do my pre-op until around 1:30...that fasting all day is going to suck!! But I will take snacks so I can eat afterwards. But I hope to see you soon. I tried to make it to the support group this afternoon but my daughter got sick in the car...and we had to go home.

Most Active