hey everyone~

Annie B.
on 3/1/08 8:20 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
hey! well i got home yesterday evening. pobably would have come sooner but we had an issue w pain control. pretty sleepy now. just resting, walking...and sip sip sipping! its good to be home! weight leaving hospital was 309.2 *ugh* ~annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

nancy6
on 3/1/08 8:55 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey, there, Annie!  Glad to hear you're home and doing as well as can be expected! Glad you felt up to posting a note...  Don't let that hospital weight gain get you down - you'll have it off and then some before you know it!!!  Get as much rest as you can and keep on sippin'!  Just a couple (well, 3) more days and Shelley will be joining us all on that loser's bench!  Take care of yourself!!

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 3/1/08 9:47 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey girlie, glad you're home!! And listen to Nancy, it will come right off, don't even let that number bother you a bit!

grandmabev47
on 3/1/08 11:20 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Annie , glad to hear you got home........rest and sip....I'll be thinking of you ......I'll be so glad when mon is over and  on to new beginings.....I'm so scared I'll mess this up .......I'm really weepy today  hopefully tomorrow is better.....think I'll spend the day cleaning and getting ready to leave mon am.....any last minute advice......from anyone. Bev

kittykatzmom
on 3/1/08 12:43 pm - Mason co., WA
Yea,  I'm so glad your home, I was at McChord today and almost went by the hospital  but I figured you were probably already released, How's the pain doing? I will make arrangements to meet with you or something for the 10th as I have my appt that day with Dr. Rush. I picked up some individual protein powders from GNC so after I get the ones from you I will have like 12-15 to try and use. well take care and get lots of rest, but don't forget to sip and walk. 

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 3/1/08 9:44 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Annie it was great talking to you last night, you sound wonderful!  Thanks for the advice too, you can bet I am going to use it.  I have learned so much from being around you and Jillian during your surgeries that I feel very ready now, more than before.  I can't wait to join you guys on the losers bench, save me a seat 

jillianD
on 3/2/08 12:28 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there Annie, glad that your home and gettin around ok!  All the extra weight is water they pump you full of it will be gone in another day or so!  I suggest not getting on the scale till you have your follow up apt to get you drain pulled.  Thats what I did, I was so scared that I wasn't going to lose anything at all.  LOL   Did they send you home with all your meds?  The zegrid and the docusate are the worst huh? Well take care!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

springjulie
on 3/2/08 10:07 am - WA
Welcome home Annie- glad to see that you are up and moving around.  Remember to sip sip sip- it does help.  Keep us posted. Julie
cfidecaro
on 3/3/08 3:29 am - Snohomish, WA

Hi Annie~ Welcome to the losers bench...I am sure your glad to be home...do over do and take care...

Hope to see you soon

Collette

amynicolelynn
on 3/3/08 1:34 pm
I am so glad you are home and doing good! I had a problem also with pain control. It took them all night to figure it out, but they finally did. I hope you are doing good now that you are home, and don't worry about your weight it will be off before you know it!
Most Active