Show some Surgery Support for GrandmaBev... Surgery on Monday

Brandy L.
on 2/29/08 1:40 pm - Baudour , Belgium

Hey everyone... Please go show some support for Grandma Bev. Her surgery is on Monday. I will pass along updates when I know them.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=M1202931645 Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 2/29/08 11:47 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks for posting Brandy, I'm off to sign

jillianD
on 3/1/08 12:50 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there Brandy aren't you sweet!! I will probably see her when I am up seeing Shelly!!  2 for 1 yea!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

grandmabev47
on 3/1/08 1:17 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
thanks I need all the support I can get..... my show up time is 9:15 am......I could be there for hours before tho ! I'm looking forward to just getting started and on to my new beginnings.... Jill.... it was good to see you ....you look really great....Bev

Suzanne_G
on 3/1/08 1:34 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Congratulations on getting this underway!!! A couple hints:  1.  Take pictures every month.   (you'll be amazed) 2.  Measure yourself every  month.  Some times the scale doesnt work, but the inches keep coming off anyway! Its amazing how this thing works. ( at 9 months post op.. havent lost a lb in 4 months..but have gone from a 14 to a 10)  Size matters more than #s!!!   So dont freak when you have scale stalls.  They happen to all of us. (not as long as me! ) LOL And try not to weigh too often.  It can be addictive.   Enjoy the journey! Suzanne
springjulie
on 3/1/08 1:40 am - WA
Bev,  good luck on you surgury!  The best advice that i will give you is the gas x strips.  They have been a lifesaver for me.    Hope you are home soon and take care. Julie
jillianD
on 3/2/08 12:22 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there Bev, the countdown is really on now!!  What time are you going in for surgery?? I'll be thinking of you!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

grandmabev47
on 3/2/08 1:18 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Hi  Jill, my show tiime is 9:15 am that hopefully means I'll be before lunch.....who knows....I hope I soing as well as you in 2 weeks ! Bev

Shelley S.
on 3/2/08 1:32 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You are going to do great girl!! Wouldnt that rock if we were together since most of the rooms for us are 4 to a room?  I know we have a good nurse at nights, she starts graves on Monday and Jill says she's one of the best, and she will make you walk.  I need a drill nurse to stay on me so I won't get lax about getting up. A piece of advice I got from Annie last night was to make sure someone in the family wakes you up and not let you sleep for 6 hours straight.  After they take the drip away, you will have to call for your pain meds.  Have someone wake you a little before it's time so you can call down for it because it can take awhile to get it sometimes and you don't want to miss a dose.  Poor Annie ended up in unnecessary pain because they let her sleep so long, they being the staff.  I'm taking my cell with me and setting timers on mine or rather having my daughter do it before they leave for the night, and when they are there, they already have instructions to not let that happen to me and to make me wake up to call for them and have my family make sure and force me to get up when it's time, even if I ***** at them  hehehe.

Most Active