Lakewood group - meeting tomorrow???

nancy6
on 2/29/08 4:22 am - Tacoma, WA
Well, I know it was probably posted somewhere, but is the Lakewood group meeting tomorrow?  I'm thinking it was not, but wanted to double check.  If anyone knows, please let me know...  Thanks much!!

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 2/29/08 4:32 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Nope nancy not till the 8th I have a room schedueled, but Annie and I were talking about if anyone wants to carpool to the clothing exchange in federal way instead.  If your interested in that let me know.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 2/29/08 10:44 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Jill!  That would be great if some of you carpool to Merrilou's meeting in March - would love to see you there.  I know Annie and Maria made it last month...  It's a small group right now, but the more, the merrier!!  

~Nancy~

cfidecaro
on 2/29/08 5:23 am - Snohomish, WA

Where is the clothing exchange going to be at?

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 2/29/08 7:26 am - WA
We had a clothing exchange at our last meeting, March 11th it will be a receipt exchange but I have some cloths to exchange also! Come join us at 6:30 in Auburn. Merrilou 253-939-8865
jillianD
on 2/29/08 12:08 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Whats a recipt exchange?  Or did you mean recipie exchange? Sounds fun!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

S Andrews
on 2/29/08 1:29 pm - eatonville, WA
Tell me more about your meetings in Lakewood.I live out in Eatonville so there isn't anything out my direction. I would love to find a support group that I could be a part of. I had RNY almost 3 years ago but things didn't go as well as they should so I 'm hoping to get a revison. I did go and talk to the surgical staff out at Madigan today to get things rolling and they were very helpful . I know I need to have a good support system in place. I did learn that my insurance will cover the revsion and either Madigan or Dr Oh are good possiblities to have it done thru so there is hope for me yet!! Sharon
Annie B.
on 3/1/08 8:32 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
the clothing exchange is at susan's. the fort lewis support group...on march 8th. maybe she'll pop in w info. i don't have the energy to look it up right now.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active