Surgery moved up,will have in 13 days!!!!!!!

southerngrl
on 2/29/08 12:39 am - Mt Vernon, WA
I got a call from Dr Ohi's office and I am being moved up to March 13th. I started my clear liquid diet yesterday and am soooo excited I could just bust!.I am ready to have a new beginning and let the real me that has been hiding behind this fat wall come out. If anyone has any suggestion for me on thisliquid diet journey, I would love to have them. ~Melissa
kittykatzmom
on 2/29/08 1:44 am - Mason co., WA
YEA........ I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you.  You have been thru the ups and downs on this journey, I wish you nothing but success and happiness. You are gonna do awesome, I can't wait to start seeing the changes in you. I don't have to do a liquid diet so I don't have any suggestions.  And yes we will have to figure out a time and way to do coffee or something.

~Cindy~

southerngrl
on 2/29/08 5:13 am - Mt Vernon, WA
Thanks hunny bunny, I am very ready and the whole liquid diet thing is not even bothering me. I guess because I see the prize waiting for me at the end of the journey. Your day will be here soon
Terri Z.
on 2/29/08 1:54 am - Las Vegas, NV
Whoohooooooo! that is AWESOME! I am so happy for you, oh btw, everything is ok on your end.  Wow, I jump up and down if I could so you do it for me..haha Hugs Terri
southerngrl
on 2/29/08 5:14 am - Mt Vernon, WA
Everything is good on my end andjust looking forward to march 13th. How are you feeling and are you still in Washington?
Terri Z.
on 2/29/08 7:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Melissa, Yep still here in Washington, have another appointment on the 14th, should know then when I can go back to Vegas. Might not stay there, my hubby is thinking about going back and driving truck and wants me to go with him this time. I think that would be fun, at least we would still be together. I hate being away from him.  I can then come and visit my kids when ever he getsa load to the state they live in. and I would get to see all the lower 48 states. Well I am doing pretty good so far, my incision is doing ok I guess to me it looks bigger and redder but my daughter says its healing good. I have to believe her, she is the one packing it. Sure wish they would have just put a few stitches back in there. Then I wouldn't be in bed most of the time. Getting in and out of bed still pulls on it. The rest of the incision is healing really nice.  Really like how it looks and the almost flat tummy, still swelling here and there. Talk to you soon Hugs Terri
Suzanne_G
on 2/29/08 2:23 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Melissa, Wonderful news!!   Sorry, I didnt have to do liquids, so im no help there.. But i was just looking at your picture.. And goodness.. you are stunning now!  Cant wait to see pics in 6 months!
southerngrl
on 2/29/08 5:18 am - Mt Vernon, WA
Suzanne, thank you so much for the encouragement and the kind words. I dont feel stunning but hopefully I will in a few months. I hate looking in the mirror right now but want to get to the place of liking me again.
Susan O.
on 2/29/08 2:26 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Melissa,    How exciting! These days will just fly by! Keep us posted!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

southerngrl
on 2/29/08 5:19 am - Mt Vernon, WA
Thank you I will and keep me in your prayers!
Most Active