SpringJulie is Home.....

tiggerfan0464
on 2/28/08 2:03 pm - Everett, WA

Hello Everyone, Wanted to let you know the SpringJulie had her surgery today and is doing wonderful. She got home alittle after 5 this afternoon. Please send her your wishes and hopefully she will be back online shortly. I plan to spend some time with her on Saturday.

Kathy  =)

Shelley S.
on 2/28/08 9:54 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
That's great! Thanks for the update!

jillianD
on 2/28/08 11:15 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Tell her her OH friends are happy to hear she did well!  Enjoy your time on Sat! Woo Hoo!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

springjulie
on 2/28/08 11:24 pm - WA
Hi Everyone=I am home but the gas pain is painfull.  Sucking on the gas x strips so hopefully will help.  Thnks for your best wishes.  Talk to you later Julie
nancy6
on 2/29/08 4:21 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Julie - Glad to hear all went well and that you are home!!  The first few days can be a bit rough, but you'll get through them and be so glad for what you've done for yourself!!  Take care and keep us posted on how you're doing when you can...  Keep on walking when you can and keep sipping tha****er!!

~Nancy~

Helen_Anne
on 2/28/08 11:54 pm - Bremerton, WA

Julie... I am so glad you are home and that your surgery went so well!! Sending you a big hug!

Helen

kittykatzmom
on 2/29/08 1:54 am - Mason co., WA
Hugs to you Julie, I hope you start feeling better real soon, Gas pains can be the worst. Walking is supposed to help that. Your gonna do great.

~Cindy~

Susan O.
on 2/29/08 2:22 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Nice to hear you are home and doing well. Keep walking and keep up with the Gas X!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active