Annie

grandmabev47
on 2/27/08 1:21 pm - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with

Jill, if you see Annie tomorrow, tell her hi and that I'll try and get back up for a visit ......will she be there on fri AM......I don't do well driving at night.......I keep a friends little girl till 3:30..... Am glad she is doing well...... Bev

Starting Over
on 2/27/08 1:56 pm
Thanks for the update ladies!
Brandy L.
on 2/27/08 1:59 pm - Baudour , Belgium
I also went to see Annie this evening. She was still pretty tired and was ready to go to sleep before they had her up at walking at 9. I was there from 5-6, but she was still in recovery then me and my daughter went and grabbed a bite to eat and came back around 7:20 and she was finally in her room. Her room number is 781 for anyone who is wanting to visit. I have to work tomorrow but I will try to make it back up there on Friday morning after Chelsea's ballet class. Love ya Annie....Congrats!  Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 2/28/08 3:36 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Just got back from visiting her this morning, she was up walking when I got there.  Her IV is giving her a bit of an issue, or rather the staff, but she will be off all that soon and taking meds by mouth instead.  She looks good and seems in good spirits though, just still tired.

Most Active