Annie

jillianD
on 2/27/08 8:40 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Just wanted to let you all know that I just heard from Annie's husband and she made it through surgery just fine and is heading to her room now.  I will be going up to see her later.   Jill
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Helen_Anne
on 2/27/08 8:52 am - Bremerton, WA
Jill... Thanks for the update on Annie...  Give her a big hug for me... ummm  only if won't hurt  her tummy! Helen
Shelley S.
on 2/27/08 8:56 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Jill you beat me to it, just talked to him as well and told him we would be up soon ourselves.  I'm so proud of her!!

jillianD
on 2/27/08 8:58 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
  Na na na na na naaaaa...
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 2/27/08 9:01 am - Ft Lewis, WA
hehe it's all good, I felt bad I couldnt wait today up there, but had a lot of errands and a grumpy old man in tow,  ughhh.

nancy6
on 2/27/08 10:54 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Jill!  Glad to hear that all went well and that you'll be seeing her this evening...  Please tell her "hi" for me!  Thanks again...

~Nancy~

kittykatzmom
on 2/27/08 11:15 am - Mason co., WA
thanks for the update, Glad to hear everything went well.  give her a big hug from me and let her know I'm wishing her well.

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 2/27/08 11:51 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Jill and I both saw her at the same time, she had just got into her room.  She's pretty groggy still but has to be up by 9pm walking so we let her rest up for that.  Otherwise, she looks great and seems in good spirits.

springjulie
on 2/27/08 12:50 pm - WA

So glad to hear that Anne is doing good.  Please give her lots of hugs from me.

grandmabev47
on 2/27/08 1:18 pm - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Annie, I'm glad to hear your doing well......I came up at 1:00 and waited till  3:00 finally ask the 7th floor nurse where Annie was she said there is no Annie .......we finally worked together and discovered that you were still in surgery .....so I left I had to be back in Olympia  by 5:00 ti neet sine friends for dinner......I'll try and make it up tomorrow afternoon.....I don't do well driving at night so if I not there by 5:00 it got to late and I'll bring you your little happy when you get home.......I'm glad your doing well....  Bev

Most Active