Today is my big day

eclin49
on 2/25/08 8:26 pm - Yelm, WA
It is finally here and I am so ready.  I woke up at 1:30 and couldn't go back to sleep so I am now impatietnly waiting until 5 when I can wake up my DH and get into the shower.  Then it is off to Federal Way.  They called yesterday and moved my arrival time up from 10 to 8.  I am not nervous at all and am filled with the most amazing peace.
Shelley S.
on 2/25/08 9:13 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
CONGRATS!!!! We'll be thinking of you today!!

Annie B.
on 2/25/08 11:24 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I'm sure you're already gone - but I will be praying for a quick uneventful surgery! Can't wait to hear about how it went! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

kittykatzmom
on 2/26/08 12:57 am - Mason co., WA
Wow,  your gonna start on that new life journey in just a couple of hours. You will do great, I wish you a very speedy recovery and my thoughts are gonna be with you today. Check in with us as soon as your feeling up to it and let us all know how your doing.

~Cindy~

tiggerfan0464
on 2/26/08 4:59 am - Everett, WA
Congrats! Soon you will be on the looser bench. Please update us and let us know how you are doing. Kathy
jillianD
on 2/26/08 7:33 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there happy surgery day!!  You've had you surgery by now So I will wish you a swift recovery!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 2/26/08 10:14 am - Tacoma, WA
Congrats on the surgery - you're now no doubt in your room trying to wake up!!    I wish you a very speedy and easy recovery...  I had Dr. Oh also and he is a fabulous surgeon!  Not much for chitchat or warm fuzzies, but he's a great surgeon!  I'm glad I had him...  Take care and keep us posted on how you're doing.

~Nancy~

springjulie
on 2/26/08 12:10 pm - WA
Congrats!  I hope you are doing well.  Wish you a quick recovery and thought are with you.
Most Active