Caffine??

Terri Z.
on 2/25/08 11:38 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Good Morning,  alrighty now, as I sit here drinking my cup of coffee, I am really thinking that at first if you are like 6~12 months out then go ahead and try a few sips, but be very careful; when I had my first cup, I was like  I took some type of drug and I couldn't stop talking and I had all this energy, it was crazy. Now I might add don't do Starbucks just yet or you will be pinging off the walls. As for Soda's, oh boy right there is what made my pouch get a tad bit bigger, but now I just drink Diet Green Tea (Arizona) and its really good hot also. Ok I don't drink enough water, (mybad) but when I do I get the crystal light stuff the singles. But every one is different and all you can do is try and see what works for you.. Good Luck Terri
Shelley S.
on 2/26/08 12:43 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I am a huge coffee lover, or was rather.  Ok I still love it, but I stopped awhile ago so I would be past the headaches before surgery.  I can't even remember my last cup, but I still love going down the coffee isle at the store and take in the scents.

amynicolelynn
on 2/26/08 5:30 am
Well I actually tried some decaf this morning, and it was'nt what I wantd. It just didn't taste the same. I think that right now I crave more thirst quenching things and the coffee was'nt one of them. So for now I am turned off the coffee. It is pretty wierd how your taste buds do change. Although who knows if it is my taste buds or just my body saying "no you need water!"
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 2/26/08 11:05 pm - WA

In the morning my husband makes me a hot drink  1/2 scoop Nectar Cappuccino protein- in 12 oz hot tap water first, next 1 table spoon liquid calicum, 1 1/2 scoop Chocolate protein I use Champion , Mix with a spoon and don't use a shaker cup! the top will blow!!!  then about 2oz coffee  top with Cool Whip. It is a great coffee tasting drink and it gets your first protein of the day in!  Merrilou!

Im2fun4u
on 2/27/08 2:51 pm - tacoma, WA
I am going on 7 months out and added coffee back in at about 5 months. I would warn not to do it. I work graveyard and rely on it because my schedule is so hard on me but I can tell you I don't think it has helped my weight loss at all. I have been in a stall for a long time and have had huge constipation issues. Fortunately I come off my graveyard next week and will have a normal schedule. I realize I have went against my Dr. plan and it really does affect your weight loss. I am looking foward to weening myself off of all this caffeine. It's EVIL....to me it has always been like a drug, so I really should have never started it back up again! Good Luck!

48lbs Lost Pre-op/19lbs of the 48lbs Lost was during 2 week Preop Clear Liquid

Most Active