Annie

Shelley S.
on 2/24/08 10:51 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Your day is almost here girl, I can imagine how excited you are right now!  I have my sit and wait thing in the morning of your surgery, but I will make my way to see you as soon as I'm finished and if it runs close to time to get Brandi, then I will come back up later in the evening to check in on you.  One way or another, at some point on Wed I will be there. Make sure and warn hubby some ladies may approach him and talk to him out of the blue checking on you, like we did Jillian's husband  hehehe.

Brandy L.
on 2/24/08 2:34 pm - Baudour , Belgium
Annie... I will actually be up at Madigan that day too so I will try to stop by and say hi too! I think I will have my daughter with me though...so we won't stay long.  Also...here's a tip my friend told me about. (18 months post-op RNY)  ...take safety pins so you can pic the drain tubes to your pants or hospital gown while you are walking. She said it sucked having to hold on to them all the time and then her friend brought her some safety pins and it was 1000 times better! Hope it helps. Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

jillianD
on 2/25/08 12:08 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
The nurses have safty pins up there you just need to ask for one.  My nurse was smart and thought ahead!!  I wuved her!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Annie B.
on 2/24/08 3:37 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks! Yes, I will make sure Adam knows to expect some of you lol.  He won't mind! Getting excited...a little nervous!! Can't believe it's coming so SOON!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!! lol

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Terri Z.
on 2/24/08 11:08 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Whoohoo Miss Annie, so excited for you, before I forget go and get some suction hooks at the dollar store, they will help in the shower to hang your drains, if you get them, I didn't have any with my bypass. I spent the day yesterday at the ER. Sheesh after 3 hours I went to leave and they said I should stay because I could have MRSA. I noticed after my shower that I was leaking icky stuff, so I pulled back one of the tapes and sure enough I had a hole with yellowish green stuff . So off we went, well the doc said it isn't MRSA(Thank God) and they cleaned it and packed it. OUCH!, so now I can't do anything. just when I was feeling tons better.  Good Luck Miss Annie, I will be thinking of you.. Hugs Terri
Susan O.
on 2/25/08 1:39 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
HI Annie!     I was hoping to see you before surgery, but I'll see you on Thursday. Make sure you take the FLGB phone list with you so if you have any probs, you can call me (or someone else) and they can intervene. Hate to say it, but it has happened that you don't get what you need from the staff, and they don't want to listen to the patient. Do ask for Corrine if you need immediate help, as she works there and is a recent post-op.    Hugs to you and prayers for you!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

amynicolelynn
on 2/25/08 9:07 am
I am so happy for you! You are gonna be so happy after it is all said, and done! I will be praying for you , and sending all my best wishes your way!!
Most Active