Plastic Surgery experiences?

mama_bear
on 2/23/08 12:56 am - mukilteo, WA

Hi everyone!

I'm new here.  I had my WLS in August 07 in Mexico.  I had the VSG, vertical sleeve.  It turned out great and I'm 50lbs from my goal.  Now I'm thinking about getting a body lift because I have serious skin sagging going on.  I just don't know where to start to look and I don't even have a local doctor to give me a referral.  Does anybody have any experiences they could share or recommendations?  I'd like to stay within 100 miles of Seattle.

If anybody wants to know about the sleeve, or Mexico I'd be glad to share.  It was scary, but everything went well and I'm so glad I did it!  I'm turning 49 next month and I'm in better shape than I've been in years!

Thanks for your help!

Sharon

jillianD
on 2/23/08 3:25 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I know of couple of ladies here that have had PS come to the boards occasionally.  If you don't get and answer rightaway don't give up hope!!  Also have you tried asking your PCP?  Otherwise there is a list of plastic surgens on the sidebar and I think they have reviews. Good luck!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

karen C.
on 2/23/08 10:39 am - Kennewick, WA
Sharon, I had a lower body lift the end of August 2007. Dr. Sephyr Egrari in Kirkland performed the surgery. I highly recommend him and his staff. Feel free to contact me with any questions via private message. I weighed 377 lbs. Now weigh 190. Dr. Egrari removed 17 lbs of excess skin. There's a before and after on my profile (not graphic!) Karen C

Karen C

mama_bear
on 2/23/08 2:34 pm - mukilteo, WA
Thanks so much for your help!  I have 50 pounds more to go... but I want to start planning now for the next step.  Congrats to you all for all your success and thank you for your help! - Sharon
classite
on 2/23/08 2:29 pm - Battle Ground, WA
I also recommend Dr. Egrari.  I you look under plastic surgeon on this board, you will find he has many excellent reviews.  There are also two gals you can find on the plastic surgery forum that had LBL at the end of Jan with Dr. Egrari (Melanie and Kathy).  I ended up going with a plastic surgeon closer to where I live (Battle Ground, WA - near Portland, OR) but I did have a consult with him a week ago and was impressed with everything from the staff, facility and his skills as a surgeon.  Good luck in your decision.
  Cheryl Lassiter
Lap RNY 4/14/06
LBL 4/8/08
clegate
on 2/23/08 11:12 pm - Shelton, WA
Hi Sharon,      I had  breast augmentation and tummy tuck with Thomas Griffith in Tacoma last Nov.  http://www.artisticplasticsurgery.com/aps-doctor.htm  He did an excellent job.  I am very pleased.  It was really reasonable too.  Under $10,000 for both procedures.  Let me know if you'd like more info. Carol
Most Active