Fort Lewis gals and guys...check this out

Brandy L.
on 2/21/08 8:56 am - Baudour , Belgium

Ok... since there are soooo many people going through the Pathway right now on Fort Lewis.. I decided to create a yahoo group for everyone. So please check it out, and join me. It is called Fort Lewis GBS and WLS Support Group.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fortlewis_gbs_wls_suppo rt_group/ This is the link to the group. I would love to have you guys join and so that when we get any new people they can ask questions from those of us who have or are going throught the process. Hope to see you guys there. Hugs... Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 2/21/08 9:22 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I joined

Brandy L.
on 2/21/08 9:52 am - Baudour , Belgium
Yeah... awesome...Welcome aboard

Susan O.
on 2/22/08 1:26 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Brandy!    I haven't met you - I'm Susan. (Still haven't gotten a recent/decent picture for my avatar!)   I'm happy to see you are being pro-active with the Ft Lewis gang. There is already a yahoo group for FL gastric bypass that you are welcome to join! It would be nice to have everyone on the same page so to speak!  We also have a support group meeting on Thursday eves. that for some reason you "newbies" aren't hearing about. It is no longer facilitated by the hospital, but rather a self-help group.  We have members from 6 years out down to a few pre-ops, so would love to see all of you that are on the pathway join us! The meeting is every Thursday from 5-7 p.m. in the Cosio Conference room at MAMC, Ground Floor near the dining hall & snack bar. Please pass the word to all on the Pathway! You can never get enough support! That being said, I am also starting a new support group in the community on the 3rd Monday of the month starting March 17th. Click on my link for the details!      I really hope to meet many of you in person very soon!   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FLGB/join  

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Shelley S.
on 2/23/08 12:28 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I logged onto yahoo yesterday right after this post and attempted to join this group as well, but it's still waiting approval

Brandy L.
on 2/23/08 6:23 am - Baudour , Belgium
Shelly, Are you talking about the group I am trying to start or the one the other lady replied to with hers? I tried to also join it to see what it was like but I too am waiting on approval for it. But you are officially a member of my group.  So bear with me...it is a new group and is going to take a while to get it up and going...all we can do is pass on the word to anyone who is going through the pathway, already through it or post op! 

Shelley S.
on 2/23/08 6:49 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh yeah I was in yours right away hun, it was the other group I was trying to check out as well

Brandy L.
on 2/23/08 7:18 am - Baudour , Belgium
Yeah.. I am still pending as well. I honestly had never heard of the other group before. But I kinda felt like she was saying...well good try hon but there's already a group and so stop trying....But I really want to try to make it a success.  Your surgery is coming up really soon...Are you getting excited?  Did you go to the library today to meet with everyone? I didn't know about it until I had already put Chelsea down for a nap ...so I wasn't able to make it.  I am trying to get some things done around the house...before my surgery the end o March. Best of luck. Talk to you soon.

grandmabev47
on 2/23/08 8:10 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Dear Brandy, check it out I tried to join your group on Yahoo you know that I'm not computer literate ! did everyone go to the liberay today ? I did'nt know I'm sorry I missed it !  I like to go it keeps me engouraged....How was Chelsea's soccer game today ? take care > Bev

Brandy L.
on 2/23/08 8:44 am - Baudour , Belgium
Chelsea's game went really good! There team won like 8-1. But I was having  a hard time keeping Chelsea on the field..lol..she wanted to play. Bev.. I didn't make it to the library either.. I didn't know about it, unitl tooo late. I sold Chelsea's outdoor toys today!!! Now I can start looking for her a new swing set or something. Now I just have a few other things to sell as well. Talk to you later. :) PS... Bev...check out my profile.. I actually put something on it....lol

Most Active