Dr. Rush

kittykatzmom
on 2/21/08 1:12 am - Mason co., WA
YAY!!!!!!!! I called and got my appt. I will be seeing Dr. Rush on March 10th. I am soooooo EXCITED. you all are probably getting tired of listening to me.  sorry just block me if you want. I just have to tell everyone.  except for my parents of course. they don't believe in this type of surgery, so what they don't know won't hurt.  I will tell them after depending on how I feel or then again maybe not. Hopefully the next post I put up with be with my surgery date.

~Cindy~

Annie B.
on 2/21/08 2:14 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
YAY Cindy!!  Definitely don't get tired of hearing it!!!  That's what we're here for!  YAY!!!!!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 2/21/08 3:45 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Dr. Rush is known for being one of the best!!  YAY for you!!  And you better not make us wait till march 10th to hear form you!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

springjulie
on 2/21/08 8:02 am - WA
Way to go!!! I am excited for you.  I dont think anyone here is tired of hearing about you cant wait to talk to you in chat tonight
nancy6
on 2/21/08 10:26 am - Tacoma, WA
Yippee!!!  That's great news, Cindy!  And I sure don't get tired of you posting so keep those updates coming...  I think it really helps that we can "talk" to each other through this site and get the support and friendship of others going through this, too!    I can definitely understand you not telling your parents if they are against WLS - you don't need any negative input!!  Take care and March 10 will be here before you know it...

~Nancy~

Most Active