Been a little MIA

Shelley S.
on 2/21/08 4:14 am - Ft Lewis, WA
First off, hi to the new folks who have joined us, glad to see you here.  Congrats on those who have their surgery dates!! Sorry I missed chat the other night, been going non stop here lately and it's finally caught up to me.  Sunday I started off with a slight cough that turned into a head/chest cold that I'm trying to battle before the 4th. Had an appointment yesterday to go over my sleep study results, I posted about that on my blog for those who keep up with it.  Long story short, I'm on an autopap until after surgery, but haven't got to use it because of the congestion I can't breath out of only my nose.  Hopefully tonight.... Second thing I did yesterday was go to transportation briefing to schedule pickup and delivery of my household goods, which will be on the 10 and 11th of March.  Of course when those type of appointments comes up, guess who has to work.  I swear I want to hide in a corner with a can of lysol and dare people to come near me  hehe. Jillian, when do you get that drain out girl? Sorry for the mass reply to everyone here, I am usually good at keeping up with the board and making individual posts to everyone, but I know if I don't chillax for a bit, I'm going to stay sick and get rescheduled due to my own fault this time and I dont think my nerves could take that again, uughh Hugs to all!

kittykatzmom
on 2/21/08 5:20 am - Mason co., WA
sorry to hear you've not been feeling real hot. you'll be just fine in time for your new birthday. as you can see we have gotten a few newbies, its nice to see our site(WA) starting to grow and getting more input. will be looking forward to hearing from you more again.

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 2/21/08 9:25 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks girl! I got some Airborne today on my trip to super supplements, along with some B12 that dissolves and some liquid iron for my daughter.  It's the pink grapefruit one and doesnt taste bad at all and I'm hoping it works. I love how the WA board is growing too, it's awesome!

jillianD
on 2/21/08 9:54 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I was wondering where you were chika.  I haven't been aroung much either cause I got a big ole case of the grouchies and I don't want to contaminate everyone. I am hoping I get the drain out tomorrow but I am not sure cause I still have a lot of drainage comming out of it. IDK?  What the guidlines are.  I really want it out though one of my biggest de-stressers is a long hot bath, and I can't till the drain is out and healed.  Oh so grouchy!!  I probably won't be in chat tonight. Take care of yourself girl!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 2/21/08 10:23 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Shelley!!  Good to see you back on the board - sorry to hear you've been under the weather.  Gotta get healthy now for the upcoming surgery!  Take care of yourself...  Hope the packing and getting ready to move is going well - big bummer that your hubby has to work when they have scheduled your move of household goods.  I'm sure it will all work out.  Hang in there!!!

~Nancy~

Most Active