I HAVE MY SURGURY DATE

springjulie
on 2/20/08 7:42 am - WA
Due to insurance going out of network I have my surgury date of Feb 29th.  I can not believe it is 1 week away.  I am so excited.
jillianD
on 2/20/08 9:50 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Oh wow that is fast!!   You are gonna be running around like crazy to get ready!!   If you have any questions you know where to ask em!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 2/20/08 10:23 am - Mason co., WA
wow that was fast. congrats and good luck. you don't have much time to get things ready, your gonna be busy between now and then.

~Cindy~

nancy6
on 2/20/08 11:54 am - Tacoma, WA
That's great, Julie!!  I'm so happy that you were able to get things taken care of before your insurance changed.  I wish you all the best as you spend the next several days getting ready for the big day!!  By the way, it was great chatting with you last night...  Take care!

~Nancy~

tiggerfan0464
on 2/20/08 12:08 pm - Everett, WA
Girlfriend, You know I am happy for you! We are diffently doing this together.....exactly one month and one day apart. DOING THE HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU! I will let you use my Bullet and strainer. Love ya girl!

kit_n_fish
on 2/20/08 2:13 pm - KENT, WA
Very cool! I am here if you need any support, need to talk, chat or text!   253-632-5723,  AIM = theshippingqueen!   Or Myspace 
MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/whatafluke  

I just had RNY and He took my galbladder out as well at the same time on 2/5/08. 4 1/2 hr surger !What a blessing!!! There were SO many hoops to jump through, testing testing and more testing :-)..I thank God so many times refore, during and now after the surg for bring him to my life! He is SO very thorough, sweet and that laugh just KILLS me  So get lots of rest before when you can...buy a magic bullet , remember to water down your juices.  I am 15 days out and still believe i am shock that i actually went through with it!  Best decision i could have ever made!  my blood sugar has been nice andlow, without my medication i was taking prior to surg, Weird thixng too, i used to sweat profusley...not a drop since surgery...this is just so amazing!  Everyday is something new i noitice or something new said to me about my appearance...Unbeivable journey ahead for you  too!  pay pray pray pray is what i did, seems to have heard them...I'm doing unbelievably good!  I figured i would be a real wuss about the recovery time. My husband was able to use him
springjulie
on 2/20/08 10:20 pm - WA
I can not tell you how much it means for everyones support.  I am very nervouse now and with talking with everyone and especially with Kathy I know what to except.  Cant wait to talk to everyone tonight!!!
lorisb
on 2/21/08 12:00 am - Vancouver, WA
Wow!  That's soon.  Good luck to you on your upcoming surgery! Lori
Most Active