(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 2:03 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Jillian, It was very nice speaking with you in chat last night as well!! I know my surgery date is coming up soon and I am so excited! If I have any questions I promise I will ask away....lol Michelle D.
Shell Marr
on 2/20/08 2:04 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Welcome Michelle!!
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Starting Over
on 2/20/08 4:35 am
Welcome to the board Michelle!
kittykatzmom
on 2/20/08 6:07 am - Mason co., WA
Hi Michelle, welcome, Congrats on your upcoming surgery. Keep us all posted on your new journey.

~Cindy~

Brandy L.
on 2/20/08 6:52 am - Baudour , Belgium
Are you the same Michelle that works for Equity on Ft. Lewis? If so I think we were in the Occupational therapy class together. Also my friend met a Michelle yesterday that is having surgery on March 12th (I believe)  Congrats. Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 1:56 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Brandy, Yes I am the Michelle that works at Equity on Fort Lewis.  You looked familiar and I did meet your friend yesterday. She is so sweet!   I would like to thank each and everyone of you for the warm welcome.  I will try and post as often as possible.  I am keeping pretty busy right now with my husband away at school until March 7th.  I know the next few weeks will pass very quickly!  Michelle D.
nancy6
on 2/20/08 12:04 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Michelle - Congratulations on your surgery!  It will be here before you know it!  Glad you decided to come out from lurking and post...    There are lots of gals on this site who are or have had surgery at Madigan.  Wishing you all the best on this journey!!!  Looking forward to hearing more from you...

~Nancy~

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 2:06 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Nancy, Thanks for the welcome!! I am so glad I decided I came out from lurking as well.  I can already tell there is so much support here.    Michelle D.
tiggerfan0464
on 2/20/08 12:11 pm - Everett, WA
Michelle, Congrats on your Date. It will come fast then you think. If you have any questions or need help don't be afraid to ask. We are all here to help each other out.

lorisb
on 2/20/08 11:58 pm - Vancouver, WA
Welcome, Michelle!  Congrats on your upcoming surgery!  I wish you the best of luck. Lori
Most Active