(deactivated member)
on 2/19/08 10:46 am - Fort Lewis, WA

Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself since I have been lurking for sometime now.  My name is Michelle and I am scheduled for surgery on March 12th with Dr. Beekley at Madigan hospital.  I look forward to getting to know everyone of you guys!!!     Michelle D.

springjulie
on 2/19/08 10:54 am - WA
Hi Michelle, welcome we have a chat on Tues and Thurs from 7-9 on the left just click on chatroom.
(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 1:58 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Thanks for the welcome!!!
lizzybear
on 2/19/08 12:18 pm - Olympia, WA
Hi Michelle!  Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming surgery date!!

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 1:59 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I look foward to getting to know each and everyone of you!  Michelle D.
Annie B.
on 2/19/08 1:25 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hi Michelle! Welcome!  My surgery is February 27th at Madigan with Dr. Sebesta.  Looks like Madigan is pretty popular here lol.  Do you live over at Fort Lewis?  My husband is Air Force, and we live on McChord. Welcome! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

grandmabev47
on 2/19/08 2:41 pm - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Welcome, Michelle My surgery date is also march 3 at madigan with Dr. Sebesta.......have you been to any of the support groups ..? did you do the pathway at Madigan ?  Ihope your better prepared than me...!  it's nice to have this website to ask question and get information on ...I'm very new to this it's been great I don't feel as if I'm alone ......good luck  Bev

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 2:05 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Bev, Thanks for the welcome!  I have been to only one support group meeting at  Madigan.  I did do the Pathway classes through Madigan and I am so glad that part of this process is all over...lol.  Good luck to you as well!!! Michelle D
(deactivated member)
on 2/20/08 2:00 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
Annie, Thanks for the welcome!  Congratulations on your surgery date!!! I do live over on Fort Lewis.  Were not that far apart!!! I was just there today shopping at the BX...lol Michelle D.
jillianD
on 2/20/08 1:14 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi Michelle it was nice speaking to you in chat last night.  Your surgery date is coming right up!!  I hope we do see you here.  If you have any questions ask away!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active