2 more down

kittykatzmom
on 2/19/08 6:06 am - Mason co., WA
I FINALLY got released from my nut.  and had my chest x-ray today also, I'm down 14 lbs from Dec. 6th  and I'm ready. I see my pcm on the 7th and will have ALL my results ready to take to madigan. I'm hoping my case mgr. will put in my consult today or tomorrow so I can get that appt. out of the way and FINALLY get a surgery date.

~Cindy~

Brandy L.
on 2/19/08 6:22 am - Baudour , Belgium
Is your case manager the one from Madigan??? Is it Meg??? I wish you the best of luck. Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

kittykatzmom
on 2/19/08 8:28 am - Mason co., WA
No I'm doing everything thru Brem. Naval. Hosp. except the surgery, it will be at Madigan.

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 2/19/08 9:11 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Good luck!!  You are getting right through all those hoops!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

nancy6
on 2/19/08 10:32 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey, Cindy, that's great news!!  Sounds like you have all the ducks in a row - hopefully your case manager will get that consult scheduled ASAP so you can at least get your surgery date...  Keep us posted!

~Nancy~

springjulie
on 2/19/08 10:49 am - WA
Way to go Cindy!!!!  I just had my Nut and phyc today and got the thumbs up from both.  I know what you are feeling, what a relief.
Annie B.
on 2/19/08 1:39 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Cindy...that's two steps closer! YAY!! Hope they get everything together for you quickly!! *hugs* ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

grandmabev47
on 2/19/08 2:28 pm - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with

I was at the support group today at Madigan and there was agal there from Bremerton also getting ready for the surgery at Madigan.......she seemed pleased with how her pathway was progressing you are always so anixous to get the date .....then it's hurry up and wait for that date to come .....my date was suppose to have been the 20 as was Annies and it was rescheduled ......I heard of that happping a lot at Madigan .....hopefully it won't happen to you ....I probably need  to get better prepared......so it worked out well for me.....good luck  let us know when your date is ? Bev in Olympia

lorisb
on 2/20/08 11:47 pm - Vancouver, WA
Congrats on getting through a few more hurdles AND your incredible weight loss!  I managed 1 pound, lol!  I hope your day will be here soon! Lori
Most Active