Question..about Unjury

Helen_Anne
on 2/17/08 11:14 am - Bremerton, WA
A while back some of you guys ordered some of this product... did you like it?  I am thinking about ordering some. thanks.... Helen
Annie B.
on 2/17/08 11:32 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
So far I have only tried the Chicken soup and the Strawberry.  I didn't particularly care for the strawberry...but once I added some crystal lite it was better (I added rapsberry lemonade to it).  I liked the chicken soup - it wasn't very salty - which NOW i tend to like more salty, but I know afterwards less salty will be good for me. I do like that they have the samples you can order!   And just so you know...they do contain milk products and aspertame (chicken soup didn't have the aspertame though - can't remember about the milk product). Hope that helps some!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Helen_Anne
on 2/17/08 11:53 am - Bremerton, WA
Thanks Annie, I think I will order some soon...so I do some taste testing. Helen
Cynthia H.
on 2/17/08 1:33 pm - Renton, WA
I just got some Chicken Soup flavor at an Auction at the Seattle Band Bash.  It is really good.  They have sample packs on their web site.  I am going to order one of each so I can try them.  I bought a jar of some brand of Orange Cream at GNC that I am going to take back.  It is nasty.  I am having a hard time finding a variety of proteins that I like.  I do like the Matrix Nectar in Fuzzy Navel.

Cindy  

eclin49
on 2/18/08 12:14 am - Yelm, WA
I am coming out of lurkdom to post a reply.  I ordered the sample packs and tried them all and like them all so I ordered one of each flavor and 2 of the unflavored.  I mix strawberry and vanilla in Crystal Light....use the unflavored in broth (just don't heat past 130 degrees).  I needed some protein to get me by until my Unjury order came because I needed to start my 2 week pre surgery diet) so I stopped by Vitalady on my way home from some pre surgery testing and I fell in love with the Champion Whey proteins.  When my order came the biggest difference is the price.  The 15.9 oz can of Unjury is 18.99.  The 2.2# can of champion is 25.99 and the 5# can is 37.99.  I am frugal so while I like the Unjury I will replace it with Champion when it is gone. 
Helen_Anne
on 2/18/08 12:37 am - Bremerton, WA
Most Active