I'm home!!

jillianD
on 2/15/08 9:27 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi all just a quick note to let everyone know that I am home.  3rd day is the hardest they say and they are right.  I am having a real hard time passing the ole gas.    I am walking as much as i can and Dr S gave me some super duper pain pills.  I will be on off and on now till I am feeling better but I wan't to let you all know how much I appreciate you support and love. Sorry if I am rambeling but I am a bit stoned!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

amynicolelynn
on 2/15/08 9:42 am
I am so happy you are home! Keep up the good work! Lots of luv, Amy
nancy6
on 2/15/08 10:09 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Jill - So glad to hear you are home and doing as well as you are (aren't pain meds the best?!?)!!  I agree that the 3rd day was the hardest...but after that I just felt better every single day and I'm sure you will too!  Shelley and Annie were so good to keep us updated on how you were doing and I'm so glad everything went so well.  Take care and keep in touch when you are able!!  Welcome to that good ol' loser's bench!! 

~Nancy~

kittykatzmom
on 2/15/08 11:13 am - Mason co., WA
Hi Jill, I forgot to ask, did u come home with a drain tube?

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 2/16/08 1:55 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yep and its gross!!!! 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 2/15/08 11:18 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I sent you a text back finally, after I saw it  lol.  Hope you are feeling better soon girl, I'm still thinking about you, and if you need ANYTHING, don't hesitate to use my number.

Brandy L.
on 2/15/08 11:29 am - Baudour , Belgium
Hey I am sooo glad you are finally home!! I wanted sooo much to come see you but my daughter got really really sick and I had to take her to Madigan.  I can't wait to see you soon and watch the weight disappear! Brandy
Helen_Anne
on 2/15/08 11:56 am - Bremerton, WA
Jill, I am so glad you are HOME!!!!  And I think it's suppose to be sunny this weekend! I am sending you a big hug!!! Helen
tiggerfan0464
on 2/15/08 2:25 pm - Everett, WA
Congrats on being home. For the ole' gas...try to use gas-x strips and a heating pad...works wonders!

donnakay52
on 2/15/08 3:29 pm - Snohomish, WA
Glad to hear you're home Jill.  Don't worry, you will feel a little better everyday......in no time you will be your old self but thinner!

Most Active