I GOT MY SURGERY DATE!!!

Brandy L.
on 2/15/08 11:28 am - Baudour , Belgium
I got my surgery date today. It's March 31st. I am so excited. And they also added me to their short call list. Which basically is if someone's surgery has to be cancelled they go down the short call list to fill the slot and the first person to answer the phone and say yes gets the bumped up surgery date! 

See you guys on the other side in about 6 weeks or with any luck sooner!!!

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

nancy6
on 2/15/08 12:00 pm - Tacoma, WA
That's great, Brandy!!  You'll be surprised at how fast the time will fly by...  That's nice that they have a short call list - maybe you'll be getting that surgery earlier than you think!  Take care!!

~Nancy~

Brandy L.
on 2/15/08 1:31 pm - Baudour , Belgium

I thought it was really cool when they asked me if I wanted to be on the shortcall list. I jumped at it.  Thanks everyone for the support! I love this support group! Brandy

Shelley S.
on 2/16/08 12:33 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Congrats on getting your new birthdate!! I am on the short call list too, but between now and my surgery date most surgeons are gone and the ones here are overworked, so I can't hold my breath  lol.

springjulie
on 2/16/08 1:25 am - WA
Way to go!  I am so happy for you.  I have my NUT and Phyc appt on Tues-that is my last step for getting insurance approval.  Hope someone cancels and you get moved up.
Annie B.
on 2/16/08 1:36 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Yay! Brandy!  Isn't it nice to actually have your date!  Nice you could do the list thing - my husband will have to get leave, so he's not as flexible...otherwise I would have done that too. ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

kittykatzmom
on 2/16/08 2:00 am - Mason co., WA
YAY!!!!  I'm soo happy for you. I was hoping to have my surgery in March but I guess it will be April  I just hope not to late in the month as I have to fly to Cal. to help my M.I.L. drive back up on the 10th of May. 

~Cindy~

hangokid11
on 2/16/08 2:22 am - MT
whoohooo i'm so happy for you!!
grandmabev47
on 2/16/08 2:34 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
great about your surgery date...Bev in Olympia
nantimms
on 2/17/08 1:11 am - Ocean Shores, WA
Wahoo!!  Way to go!  I can't wait to follow you with my own date! 

Most Active