Valentine's Day

cfidecaro
on 2/15/08 2:15 am - Snohomish, WA

I meant to get this out yesteday to everyone...sorry it was late..I had a really crappy day yesterday...I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day...oh well better late than never~ So how was everyone's Valentine's Day? 

Shelley S.
on 2/15/08 2:21 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Sorry you had a crappy day yesterday, hope today is better!

grandmabev47
on 2/15/08 3:16 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
thanks my was fine and quiet......walked the treadmill got thru the day without drinking with my meals......ordered vitamins and protein from the before and after susan leach site........my valentines gift was 188.00 worth of supplies now to get the grocery shopping done....my surgery is scheduled for 3-3........take care..... Bev
nancy6
on 2/15/08 5:40 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Collette - Sorry to hear you had a crappy day yesterday.  I hope it was just a crappy Thursday and not a crappy Valentine's Day!    Hope your Friday is going much better!  Take care...

~Nancy~

amynicolelynn
on 2/15/08 9:45 am
I am sorry you had a crappy day! If it makes you feel any better I was totally dying yesterday for some darn chocolate!! My kids ahd tons of it, and all I could do was watch.(lol) I hope your day today was better.
donnakay52
on 2/15/08 3:34 pm - Snohomish, WA
Sorry you had such a bad day.  We went to a Mexican place for valentines dinner.....I ate too much and had a tummy ache.  No more Mexican food away from home!  I have so little self control...I have to get a grip NOW!!!!

Most Active