Spokane Support group

Suzanne_G
on 2/14/08 11:12 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Its the 21st this month.right?  6pm? Missed the last couple.  (had a new grandson!!.. so i was off to California) Ps..any spokane folks know of decent job openings?  Clerical for the most part..Most jobs have been front office/scheduling for dental offices. (getting desperate) Suzanne
Geminidream
on 2/14/08 12:51 pm - Spokane, WA
Congratulations on your new grandson!!!  Wish I knew about job openings for you but I don't.  I'll ask my SIL...every so often she mentions openings at City Hall which are temp jobs to start and then work their way into regular jobs.  (I have no clerical training so I have to pass on the offers.)   Yes, the meeting is on the 21st this month.  It will be good to see you and everybody.   Going to support group is so helpful, I'm always looking forward to it.  See you there! Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Hisdove
on 2/18/08 10:10 am
What time on the 21st? Where is it at again?  I might be able to go.. -Shakeira

HW/SW/CW/GW
335 /312/250/180

Geminidream
on 2/18/08 1:24 pm - Spokane, WA
In Dr. Rawlin's waiting room up on the 7th floor at 6 p.m.  They have been trying to get the meetings over with by 8 p.m because the cleaning crew needs to get in and work.  We always manage to hang around outside the elevators for awhile because everybody is always so reluctant to say goodbye to one another.  They are all such an awesome group of people!  Hope you can make it. Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Most Active