Had my pre-op stuff today...

Annie B.
on 2/16/08 1:40 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I know!!! I'm so excited...11 days till my surger!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 2/14/08 9:11 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Annie, I get to do all this fun stuff the day you have surgery actually, so I'll just be able to swing by the waiting room and see if you are still in surgery and if not, I will head up to the 7th floor and see how it went. See how things just work out?  lol

Annie B.
on 2/16/08 1:42 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Cool!  Glad you'll be around...Not that I'll probably remember it...but that's ok :-)

grandmabev47
on 2/15/08 3:48 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with

Annie. they told me that I could'nt have my pre-op early it had to be only 7 days prior to surgery......when they changed my surgery date they changed everything.......I know what you mean about the blood draw they can never never find my veins.....and go for the hand I swear more then ......than I have my whole entire life.....and I'm old...at least its done....now on to the big day....when will you know what time your surgery is ? it took from 8:30 till 1:00 I'm glad for the info......I plan to go to the support meeting at 3:00 it'll give me time for lunch.....will Jill go home today? I plan to see and meet you all on sat at Denny's at 2:00 Bev

Annie B.
on 2/16/08 1:45 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Bev~ I know I can speak for Shelley here - we look forward to meeting you today! YAY! To find out my surgery time I have to call in the day before.  They only make up the schedules the day before - which I suppose makes sense because if people are sick or whatever and they do it a week ahead of time, it might mean they had to keep re-doing the schedules.  You should also try going to the support group that meets on Thursdays from 5-7 in the Cosio room there at Madigan...I like that one a lot.  I can't go to the one they have at 3pm since hubby works until 4:30 - I don't think they'd appreciate me bringing two rambunctious kiddos lol. Can't wait to meet you!! ~Annie

Most Active