OMG!!! I see the surgeon tomorrow!!!

grandmabev47
on 2/14/08 10:44 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Dear Shelly, I hope it goes well fof you tomorrow what time is your appointment ? Maybe you'll see Brandy there!  Do you have to see the Dr also after  you have the workup done? the pre-surgery stuff? Hope you get a date close to mine....Bev
Shelley S.
on 2/14/08 9:14 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Sadly I dont have anything today, I was scheduled for surgery today, but it got postponed until the 4th of march because the people who schedule surgery had me down for when my surgeon, and most of the others even, were going to be out of town.  I have seen my surgeon for the last time, that was Monday, until surgery.  I have my lab workup stuff on the 27th, then my next stop will be the day of surgery.

kittykatzmom
on 2/14/08 11:15 am - Mason co., WA
Hi Brandy,  Nice to meet you. I too will be having surgery at Madigan. Just so you know and your more than welcome to come several of us from this site have been meeting on Sat. afternoons. Not really a SUPPORT GROUP. but just a casual get together. we are doing one on the 23rd at the lakewood library at 1pm if you can make it we would all love to meet you.  Good luck on getting your date...how excoting for you.

~Cindy~

cfidecaro
on 2/15/08 2:11 am - Snohomish, WA
Hi Brandy~ Welcome..I know how excited you are..I think when we get to this point if finally sinks in for us that this is really going to hapen. At least that was how it was for me. I am 6 months 2 weeks post op and am down 110 pounds. I am not Military like most of the other girlies here, but they have all made me feel welcome and part of a group. I am not able to go to support meetings during the week. A few of us have gotten together on a Saturday...and I hope we are able to continue with that, who knows maybe we can meet there sometime! Anyway Welcome~ Collette
Brandy L.
on 2/15/08 2:43 am - Baudour , Belgium

Thank you! And yes I just want the reality to set in!!!! I would love to meet you...lol....military wife or not. It is great to meet new people in the area. GREAT JOB on your weight loss!!!! Keep it up.

grandmabev47
on 2/15/08 9:11 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
JUst talked to  Brandy her surgery date is MARCH 31 with Dr. Carter......she send more info later......I 'm trying to post this .....who knows if this is right,....thanks Bev
Most Active