OMG!!! I see the surgeon tomorrow!!!

Brandy L.
on 2/14/08 8:55 am - Baudour , Belgium
OMG!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! I called Tricare today and there happen to be an opening tomorrow with my surgeon so they were able to move me up almost 3 weeks. Which means tomorrow I should get my surgery date!!! I am sooo excited. And my friend went in on Tuesday and her surgery date is March 17th so I am hoping that I am only a few days or a week behind her!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN IT!!!!!

Brandy

RNY - 03/07/2007 ;  LBL & BL - 11/7/2008

Shelley S.
on 2/14/08 8:58 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That's awesome!!!  Hopefully whoever schedules you and your friend are better than Jills, Annies and mine and you guys get in on your first scheduled date, that's my only complaint so far with them. Who are you and your friends surgeons?

Suzanne_G
on 2/14/08 9:30 am - Spokane Valley, WA
Great news!  Are you in eastern or western WA?  Im in Spokane Valley Suzanne
nancy6
on 2/14/08 9:42 am - Tacoma, WA
That's great, Brandy!!  Congratulations!!!  Keep us posted on how things are going for you.  We're all here to cheer you on! 

~Nancy~

Brandy L.
on 2/14/08 10:02 am - Baudour , Belgium
Ok...so my surgeon is Dr. Carter and I live in Lacey, but really its part of Olympia.  Do any of you go to the support groups on Fort Lewis?
Brandy L.
on 2/14/08 10:03 am - Baudour , Belgium
I believe my friend has Dr. Beakley... will check with her when she calls. Who do you guys have?
Annie B.
on 2/14/08 10:07 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey!  I have Dr. Sebesta.  I have been to the Thursday Support group at Madigan a couple of times.   Welcome - I haven't seen you around here before...so WELCOME! Is your friend Nichole?  Cuz I know she went in to see Dr. Beekley earlier this week and is scheduled for the 17th of March for her surgery ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Brandy L.
on 2/14/08 10:10 am - Baudour , Belgium
Yes...that would be her... lol...we met during weight management. I am soo excited for her!  Thank you for the welcome.... I am fairly new to this board! I haven't made it to any of the Thursday evening support groups because I don't have a sitter for my daughter. I have a 3 year old little girl. Nice to meet you! Brandy
Annie B.
on 2/14/08 10:14 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Brandy, Yeah, that's the reason I can go to that one...it's after my husband gets home - so I can leave the kiddos with him.  I have two boys...three and five years old. Nice to meet you too ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 2/14/08 10:20 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I have only been to a Tuesday meeting but plan on starting to go to the Thursday ones assuming I am not being anyone's taxi that day, this one car crap SUCKS!!  lol    I live in Puyallup for the time being, until 2 days after surgery, then we move on post.  This time I will be only supervising the move and letting hubby and my kids (one grown one 17) help but things away that need to be done right away, otherwise it can wait. Nice to meet you

Most Active