Update on Jill...

jillianD
on 2/15/08 9:19 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi Bev.  I am glad you found your way here.  I'm home and on some very nice drugs!! was good to meet you.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 2/13/08 10:47 am - Mason co., WA
Thanks Shelley for the update, I hope she has a restful night, even though the nurses will probably keep bugging her  for vitals. Big hugs and well wishes for her.

~Cindy~

Helen_Anne
on 2/13/08 11:39 am - Bremerton, WA
Thanks Shelly and Annie for keeping us informed about Jillian! I am so glad Jillian is doing so well! Helen
tiggerfan0464
on 2/13/08 11:40 am - Everett, WA
Thanks for giving us an update on Jillian. Please let her know she is in our thoughts and give her a  "soft" hug from me.

Starting Over
on 2/13/08 12:52 pm
Thanks for the update you guys! I'm so glad that her surgery went well. I remember pushing that little miracle pain button sooooo much. I fortunately didn't feel much pain, but I didn't want to chance ANYTHING...so I just pushed it cause it was there.lol Send Jillian my best and well wishes!
cfidecaro
on 2/13/08 1:38 pm - Snohomish, WA
Hi Everyone~ I am up making sweets for the office party tomorrow...can't have any of course...Thought I would check in and see how Jill was doing...so happy that there is a post...Sounds like I did the first day, gotta love those drips!! Hi Jill..welcome to the other side...it is all DOWN HILL or down sizing from here. Collette 
RNYMom
on 2/13/08 3:50 pm - Lacey, WA

I wish I'd had a chance to met Jillian before surgery.  I was at Madigan myself all day today. . .and I was thinking about her.  In fact, my mind has been wondering back to my early post-op days a lot lately. . . .so I've been thinking about all of you who are about to join me on the other side. I am learning that this tool we are blessed with is useful no matter how far-out you are from your surgery date.  I have started to follow the rules of the pouch. . .probably for the first time ever, really.  And I can tell it still works.  I am starting over tomorrow morning, doing something the WLS grads call the "5 day pouch test" which basically means going back to eating like I did right after surgery.  So even though I am much "older" than you girls (in both my real age and my WLS age,"  I'm starting over again. . .and it will probably take me as long to lose the 50 pounds I need to lose as it will take you guys to lose every bit of your excess weight.  So maybe we'll all be able to celebrate hitting goal weight together. When you see Jill tell her I'm thinking about her.  And Shelley, you too. . .I probably won't talk to you before you go in for surgery. 

--RNY Mom (aka Phyllis)

Most Active